i just want to escape.
i havent start anything besides the content page .. SIGHS.
i need some inspiration please ..
i finally took a picture of my small table while no one was arnd..
what do u think of it? ..
(clockwise) cpu, super nice lcd screen, pretty desktop pic, the stupid cisco phone, pencil holder, sweet box, doggie hp holder, waterbottle, winnie the pooh tissue box, 2007 calander, box of paper fasterners, mouse on mouse pad, keyboard, doggie arm rest.
notice the white things sticking behind the phone? ..
those are stars made from straws that i usually kop from lunch .. =x
as promised, this is the prtscreen of the call stats on monday ..
it was really one crazy day .. =x
happy birthday girl with us (:see how she smiles with her double peace sign!
i'm super tired.
it's been like that the past few days ..
not really in the mood for for anything at all .. ):
sighs. i need to adjust my life soon .. -get a life alicia!-
even ms tan spotchecks on me to make sure i'm fine cuz she thinks i'm affected by my failure.
thank you ms tan; i'm fine!
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
it was such a bad day today.
but you definately made it better!
what do you say to taking chances?
countdown.
9 days to vt's bday!
13 days to christmas party!
19 days to christmas!
26 days to 2008!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home