the best christmas ever ..
it had been a great time of family bonding the past 2 days ..
great bonds forged between my cousins too .. (:
although it's like 7 out of 8 families .. it's quite good!
wishes were fulfilled and it was pure bliss. ♥
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
anyway being random here .. going to town during this season is a super bad idea ..
there are millions of people arnd .. and u literally have to squeeze ur way through ..
but wells .. although it's only for awhile .. it's still "fate" we met! =x
You give me light,
Show me everything's been happening,
You've opened up my eyes,
I'm following
Three steps fight an honest fight,
Two hearts, that can start a fire,
One love is all I need in this life
a love that will last;
till forever. ♥
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home