Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com //cia* wishes-: losing grip.
/* headings ----------------------------------------------- */ #blog-header h1 { margin: 0; padding: 26px 0 0 84px; color: #eef6fe; font-size: 30px; line-height: 25px; background: #000000 13px 20px; } h2.date-header { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 29px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8facc8; background: #000000 no-repeat 10px 0; } .date-header span { margin: 0; padding: 0 25px 0 25px; background: #000000 no-repeat 0 0; } h2.sidebar-title { padding: 1px 0 0 36px; font-size: 14px; color: #809fbd; background: #ffffff no-repeat 0 45%; } #profile-container h2.sidebar-title { color: #527595; background: #000000 no-repeat 0 45%; } .post h3.post-title { margin: 13px 0 0 0; padding: 0; font-size: 18px; color: #477fba; } #comments h4 { margin-top: 0; font-size: 16px; } /* text ----------------------------------------------- */ #blog-header p { margin: 0; padding: 7px 16px 0 84px; color: #eef6fe; font-size: 8pt; font-weight: bold; line-height: 10pt; } .post-body div { font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; margin: 10px, 0px; } .post-body blockquote { margin: 10px 0px; } p.post-footer { font-size: 11px; color: #809fbd; text-align: right; } p.post-footer em { display: block; float: left; text-align: left; font-style: normal; } p.comment-data { font-size: 12px; } .comment-body p { font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #sidebar p { font-size: 8pt; line-height: 17px; margin-bottom: 20px; } #sidebar p.profile-textblock { clear: both; margin-bottom: 10px; } .profile-link { padding: 0 0 0 17px; background: #000000; } p#powered-by { margin: 0; padding: 0; }
//cia* wishes-
a simple girl that wishes alot.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

losing grip.



Losing Grip
Avril Lavigne


Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby
Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you
Why'd you turn away?
Here's what I have to say
I was left to cry there, waiting outside there
Burning with a lost stare
That's when I decided

Why should I care
'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone

Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place
When you turn around can you recognize my face
You used to love me, you used to hug me
But that wasn't the case
Everything wasn't okay
I was left to cry there, waiting outside there
Burning with a lost stare
That's when I decided

Why should I care
'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone

Crying out loud
I'm crying out loud
Crying out loud
I'm crying out loud

Open your eyes
Open up wide
Why should I care
'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone

Why should I care
'Cuz you weren't there when I was there
I was so alone
Why should I care
If you don't care then I don't care
We're not going anywhere

Why should I care
'Cuz you weren't there when I was there
I was so alone
Why should I care
If you don't care then I don't care
We're not going anywhere

don't ask me what's up with me and all those emo songs now ...
i have no idea too .. it just comes to my head ..
my whole saturday was spent in school .. PPP @ 9 then projects ..
we left arnd 7.30 when the whole place was getting rather dark ..
went to meet my family for dinner @ cp swensens (:
we reach home arnd 1045 ..
i just booked my first driving prac on 13th june (weds) @ 8plus at night ..
will be going with vin & kw .. feeling kinda scared/worried laa ...
but i shan't think abt it for now .. cuz i got other things to be more worried about ..

here's my schedule for the coming 2 wks ..
mon - review & submission of events report
tues - dci pbl presentation
weds - ies iip presentation 2
sat - mis common test
mon - ies common test
tues - mec common test
weds - dci common test


alrights i'm really tired after the long day .. will go sleep now!
nights

it had been a long time since i saw your genuine smile;
but i'm glad i saw it today. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







//*me-

[x] ciA*
[x] twenty!
[x] 26th september

//*loves-

[x] God
[x] you (:
[x] friends
[x] surprises

//*wishes-

[x] happiness

//*tagbox-

//*links-

[x] friendster
[x] my friendster
[x] flickr
[x] my flickr
[x] livejournal
[x] my livejournal

//*blogs-

[x] ♥ dearest
[x] amy
[x] ansley
[x] candice
[x] candy
[x] cheryl chong
[x] cheryl ong
[x] dean
[x] derline
[x] dionne
[x] elaine
[x] emellia
[x] esther peh
[x] eslyn
[x] eudora
[x] eunice
[x] farah
[x] gan ting
[x] genevieve
[x] harry
[x] hsien tze
[x] hui fen
[x] huiis
[x] ian
[x] indra
[x] janice
[x] jasmine
[x] jiawei
[x] jingyi
[x] joanna tay
[x] joseph
[x] josephine
[x] jun wah
[x] kerriann
[x] kong hwei
[x] ky
[x] lance
[x] lawsonn
[x] leanne xiaomei
[x] meiling
[x] meranda
[x] michelle mei
[x] mingli
[x] peilin
[x] philicia
[x] rachel
[x] robin
[x] robyn
[x] ron
[x] shiyun
[x] sin yee
[x] suriani
[x] suzie lim su-qi
[x] vanessa ng
[x] vanessa tan
[x] vanessa yeo
[x] vincent
[x] wan zhen
[x] wei jian
[x] wei xiong
[x] wenling
[x] xiu ping jie
[x] yishi
[x] yunpei
[x] zhen jie

//*websites-

[x] lynn
[x] meranda
[x] _michelle

//*previous posts-

//*archives-

//*my 2009 calander-

0701 - huifen's
0801 - wenling's
1001 - alethea's
1101 - jia wen's
2001 - sin yee
2201 - eudora's
2601 - chinese new year day ONE
0202 - regina's
0702 - flying off to PERTH
1102 - vanessa yeo's
1102 - UWA orientation day ONE
1202 - mingli's
1402 - filza's
1702 - esther wong's
2002 - john's
2302 - start of new school semester!
2402 - rachel's
1203 - glancier's
1603 - jackson's
2103 - zhen jie's
2703 - daddy's
2703 - felicia's
3003 - pk's
0104 - olivia's
1104 - weijian
1204 - amanda's
1204 - adam's
1204 - mori's
1304 - 1 wk study break
2004 - dearest's
2204 - lisa's
2604 - indra's
0405 - evie's
0505 - candice's
0905 - audris's
1005 - elaine's
1105 - meiling's
1305 - vengal's
1705 - wanhui's
2405 - sharm's
2705 - ps's
3005 - dingren's
0906 - suriani's
0906 - rick's
1106 - hsien tze's
1106 - bryan's
1306 - jessica chow's
1306 - wenhui's
1906 - 1 month term break
2306 - kirthana's
2706 - joseph's
0207 - audrey's
0207 - uncle peter's
1107 - phil's
1807 - benjamins's
1807 - junhan's
1907 - pinying's
1907 - start of semester 2!
2107 - rhoda's
2707 - gan ting's
2707 - christina's
3007 - harjeet's
3107 - meranda's
0208 - yani's
0308 - adelene's
0308 - yu guang's
1008 - jun hao's
1608 - jingyi's
1908 - shiqi's
1908 - debbie's
2108 - jerhui's
2408 - jacob's
2408 - michelle mei's
2508 - yunpei's
2608 - eileen's
2708 - kerriann's
0109 - emellia's
0209 - jin boon's
0309 - brenda's
0409 - candy's
0509 - daryl kor's
0709 - wan zhen's
0709 - wee fong's
1009 - shiyun's
1109 - yishi's
1309 - 1 wk sutdy break!
1509 - peilin's
1709 - mei jing's
2509 - jennifer's
2609 - finally turning 21
0110 - jeremiah's
0410 - huii's
0710 - robin's
1010 - evangelin's
1110 - shawn's
1810 - shermaine's
1810 - kevin's
2010 - suhaiba's
2110 - kw's
2810 - _michelle's
2810 - meihui's
3010 - bradley's
0111 - leanne's
0211 - lance's
0511 - denise's
0711 - gui luan's
0711 - hui jing's
0911 - jiawei's
1211 - ruth's
2011 - su-qi's
2011 - 3 months summer break!!
2211 - shahida's
2311 - priya's
2411 - shan shan's
2811 - esther peh's
0212 - bernice's
0212 - jessie's
0212 - wei xiong's
0412 - eunice's
0912 - wen quan's
1212 - mummy's
1312 - alvin's
1312 - huan kai's
1512 - vanessa tan's
1912 - farah's
1912 - ron's
2412 - lyn's
2512 - a very special day (:
2612 - ky's
2812 - sarinah's
2912 - vin's
3112 - mummy & daddy's wedding anniversary

//*pictures-

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cia_. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger