Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com //cia* wishes-: over it ..
/* headings ----------------------------------------------- */ #blog-header h1 { margin: 0; padding: 26px 0 0 84px; color: #eef6fe; font-size: 30px; line-height: 25px; background: #000000 13px 20px; } h2.date-header { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 29px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8facc8; background: #000000 no-repeat 10px 0; } .date-header span { margin: 0; padding: 0 25px 0 25px; background: #000000 no-repeat 0 0; } h2.sidebar-title { padding: 1px 0 0 36px; font-size: 14px; color: #809fbd; background: #ffffff no-repeat 0 45%; } #profile-container h2.sidebar-title { color: #527595; background: #000000 no-repeat 0 45%; } .post h3.post-title { margin: 13px 0 0 0; padding: 0; font-size: 18px; color: #477fba; } #comments h4 { margin-top: 0; font-size: 16px; } /* text ----------------------------------------------- */ #blog-header p { margin: 0; padding: 7px 16px 0 84px; color: #eef6fe; font-size: 8pt; font-weight: bold; line-height: 10pt; } .post-body div { font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; margin: 10px, 0px; } .post-body blockquote { margin: 10px 0px; } p.post-footer { font-size: 11px; color: #809fbd; text-align: right; } p.post-footer em { display: block; float: left; text-align: left; font-style: normal; } p.comment-data { font-size: 12px; } .comment-body p { font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #sidebar p { font-size: 8pt; line-height: 17px; margin-bottom: 20px; } #sidebar p.profile-textblock { clear: both; margin-bottom: 10px; } .profile-link { padding: 0 0 0 17px; background: #000000; } p#powered-by { margin: 0; padding: 0; }
//cia* wishes-
a simple girl that wishes alot.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

over it ..

Over It
Katharine McPhee


I'm over your lies,
and I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me,
when you know I'm not okay.
You call me at night,
and I pick up the phone.
And then you be telling me,
I know your not alone.
ohh..

Thats why (your eyes)
I'm over it (your smile)
I'm over it (realize)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over..

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..

Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

I'm over your hands,
and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down,
and fill me with self-doubt.
ohh..

Thats why, (your words)
I'm over it (so sure)
I'm over it (i'm not your girl)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over...

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..

Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

Don't call,
don't come by,
ain't no use,
don't ask me why,
you'll never change,
there'll be no more crying in the rain.

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..

Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

I'm so over it....
I'm over it....

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..

Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







//*me-

[x] ciA*
[x] twenty!
[x] 26th september

//*loves-

[x] God
[x] you (:
[x] friends
[x] surprises

//*wishes-

[x] happiness

//*tagbox-

//*links-

[x] friendster
[x] my friendster
[x] flickr
[x] my flickr
[x] livejournal
[x] my livejournal

//*blogs-

[x] ♥ dearest
[x] amy
[x] ansley
[x] candice
[x] candy
[x] cheryl chong
[x] cheryl ong
[x] dean
[x] derline
[x] dionne
[x] elaine
[x] emellia
[x] esther peh
[x] eslyn
[x] eudora
[x] eunice
[x] farah
[x] gan ting
[x] genevieve
[x] harry
[x] hsien tze
[x] hui fen
[x] huiis
[x] ian
[x] indra
[x] janice
[x] jasmine
[x] jiawei
[x] jingyi
[x] joanna tay
[x] joseph
[x] josephine
[x] jun wah
[x] kerriann
[x] kong hwei
[x] ky
[x] lance
[x] lawsonn
[x] leanne xiaomei
[x] meiling
[x] meranda
[x] michelle mei
[x] mingli
[x] peilin
[x] philicia
[x] rachel
[x] robin
[x] robyn
[x] ron
[x] shiyun
[x] sin yee
[x] suriani
[x] suzie lim su-qi
[x] vanessa ng
[x] vanessa tan
[x] vanessa yeo
[x] vincent
[x] wan zhen
[x] wei jian
[x] wei xiong
[x] wenling
[x] xiu ping jie
[x] yishi
[x] yunpei
[x] zhen jie

//*websites-

[x] lynn
[x] meranda
[x] _michelle

//*previous posts-

//*archives-

//*my 2009 calander-

0701 - huifen's
0801 - wenling's
1001 - alethea's
1101 - jia wen's
2001 - sin yee
2201 - eudora's
2601 - chinese new year day ONE
0202 - regina's
0702 - flying off to PERTH
1102 - vanessa yeo's
1102 - UWA orientation day ONE
1202 - mingli's
1402 - filza's
1702 - esther wong's
2002 - john's
2302 - start of new school semester!
2402 - rachel's
1203 - glancier's
1603 - jackson's
2103 - zhen jie's
2703 - daddy's
2703 - felicia's
3003 - pk's
0104 - olivia's
1104 - weijian
1204 - amanda's
1204 - adam's
1204 - mori's
1304 - 1 wk study break
2004 - dearest's
2204 - lisa's
2604 - indra's
0405 - evie's
0505 - candice's
0905 - audris's
1005 - elaine's
1105 - meiling's
1305 - vengal's
1705 - wanhui's
2405 - sharm's
2705 - ps's
3005 - dingren's
0906 - suriani's
0906 - rick's
1106 - hsien tze's
1106 - bryan's
1306 - jessica chow's
1306 - wenhui's
1906 - 1 month term break
2306 - kirthana's
2706 - joseph's
0207 - audrey's
0207 - uncle peter's
1107 - phil's
1807 - benjamins's
1807 - junhan's
1907 - pinying's
1907 - start of semester 2!
2107 - rhoda's
2707 - gan ting's
2707 - christina's
3007 - harjeet's
3107 - meranda's
0208 - yani's
0308 - adelene's
0308 - yu guang's
1008 - jun hao's
1608 - jingyi's
1908 - shiqi's
1908 - debbie's
2108 - jerhui's
2408 - jacob's
2408 - michelle mei's
2508 - yunpei's
2608 - eileen's
2708 - kerriann's
0109 - emellia's
0209 - jin boon's
0309 - brenda's
0409 - candy's
0509 - daryl kor's
0709 - wan zhen's
0709 - wee fong's
1009 - shiyun's
1109 - yishi's
1309 - 1 wk sutdy break!
1509 - peilin's
1709 - mei jing's
2509 - jennifer's
2609 - finally turning 21
0110 - jeremiah's
0410 - huii's
0710 - robin's
1010 - evangelin's
1110 - shawn's
1810 - shermaine's
1810 - kevin's
2010 - suhaiba's
2110 - kw's
2810 - _michelle's
2810 - meihui's
3010 - bradley's
0111 - leanne's
0211 - lance's
0511 - denise's
0711 - gui luan's
0711 - hui jing's
0911 - jiawei's
1211 - ruth's
2011 - su-qi's
2011 - 3 months summer break!!
2211 - shahida's
2311 - priya's
2411 - shan shan's
2811 - esther peh's
0212 - bernice's
0212 - jessie's
0212 - wei xiong's
0412 - eunice's
0912 - wen quan's
1212 - mummy's
1312 - alvin's
1312 - huan kai's
1512 - vanessa tan's
1912 - farah's
1912 - ron's
2412 - lyn's
2512 - a very special day (:
2612 - ky's
2812 - sarinah's
2912 - vin's
3112 - mummy & daddy's wedding anniversary

//*pictures-

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cia_. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger