meran made me do this!
1. I absolutely love tiramisu
2. I have many darlings
3. I cry myself to sleep everynight
4. Eunice is my fav studying kaki
5. I have a tendency to drink coke when I have a headache
6. I dislike macs fries without salt
7. I read seventeen, cleo and 8days
8. I love taking pictures
9. I always wish for everyone to be happy
10. I love handmade stuff
11. Latest craze: icecream
12. Still wishing for my otherhalf to appear
13. I love my current class
14. I appear happy on the outside but sad on the inside
15. I dislike liars
16. I want to buy books from amazon
17. Current colour craze: shades of brown
18. I prefer to wear a jacket with sleeveless tops
19. I have 2 sisters; amandia & althea
20. I miss the time spent with my family
FIVE People to do this:
1. Eunice
2. Emellia
3. Yishi
4. Eudora
5. Anyone else who wanna do this !! **tell me when u do it k !! (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home