tagged.
5 years ago I was:
2oo6 - 5 = 2oo1 .. sec
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. TIRAMISU cakes !! (:
2. m&m white chocolate/crispy
3. gelare's icecream waffles
4. egg sandwiches
5. hersheys cookies & cream
5 songs I know all the words to:
1. diana degarmo - emotional
2. kelly clarkson - because of you
3. fergie - won't let you fall (thanks to emy!)
4. pL theme songs !
5. britney spears - sometimes
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1. go on a trip arnd the world with my family !!
2. shoppinggg
3. get a car
4. invest the balance?! (so IFP laa)
5. buy insurance?! (more IFP .. hahaa)
5 places I would run away to:
1. pasir ris beach
2. esplanade
3. my friend's house?
4. aussie
5. france?!
5 things I would never wear:
1. mismatch clothes !!
2. spag top w/out jacket
3. bright coloured striking tops
4. gothic?
5. something overexposing?!
5 bad habits:
1. short term memory!
2. lateness
3. laziness
4. taking things for granted
5. sleeping late !!
5 biggest joys:
1. watching fireworks !!
2. little kids
3. sense of accomplishment when i complete something
4. getting goood results
5. surprises !!
5 famous people I would date:
1. emy !! (my movie partner. famous in archery)
2. eudora (famous for always helping pple)
3. jingyi (famous for being blur!)
4. yishi (my tcc/chilling out partner. famous for being really nice to everyone)
5. eunice (my kfc study partner. famous for being tall!!)
5 people to do this quiz :
1. eudora
2. huifenn
3. jingyii
4. yishii
5. anyone who wanna do it (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home