random.
1. 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
a. cheerful
b. blur
c. crazy
d. terrible moodswings
e. loves fireworks !
f. emotional
g. naggy (as according to emy & cand)
2. 7 tHINGS THAT SCARE ME
a. MY MOTHER
b. insects
c. lightning
d. thunder
e. spooky stuff
f. fierce/unfriendly pple
g. death/sickness
3. 7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT
a. breaking free
b. torn
c. i'm not missing you
d. strong enough
e. autumn goodbye
f. unfaithful
g. emotional
4. 7 THINGS I LIKE THE MOST
a. my family !!
b. friends
c. books/magazines
d. pictures/photos/neoprints
e. movies
f. music
g. nature
5. 7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
a. erm ..
b. hmms ..
c. uhh
d. haha
e. sighs
f. bored
g. LOL
6. 7 PEOPLE I WANNA SEE DO THIS
a. yishii
b. huifenn
c. emyy !!
d. jingyii
e. eudoraa
f. sinyee
g. anyone who wanna do it !
*uploaded a pic i photoshopped jux now .. taken @ esplanade :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home