i had a bad day.
went to meet the rest near the sushi stall .. eunice, yunpei, bryan, weijian, dingren, regina .. yishi came along .. waited for cheyenne & paul .. then we decided on pizza hut @ btp .. waited for joshua at the bus stop and couldn't make up our minds whether to walk or take bus .. jackson called me cuz eunice called him 3 times but he didn't ans and when he called her she didn't ans so he called me .. like some messenger laa ..
in the end joshua & indra walked while the rest of us took bus .. i fell again cuz the bus jerked !! .. held on to bryan =X .. while yunpei & the rest tried grabbing me .. manage to stablize and alighted 1 stop later ..
it started drizzling and dingren's first reaction was to RUN. he asked yishi to run and she did but gave up and walked with me instead .. ran across the road even though the traffic light was red .. he lead the way to btp and over shot the stairs .. then when he walked back .. he lead the wrong way again !! .. =X .. luckily some of them didn't follow him sia .. if not i think they'll get lost with him leading ..
14 seats @ pizza hut taken up by us ! .. they ordered food .. me & yishi; eunice, cheyenne & bryan shared hawaiian. regina & indra shared seafood. dr & wj shared bbq chicken. yunpei & sinyee shared supreme hawaiian. in the end we mixed arnd la .. had soup too .. yishi scooped a FULL bowl for me .. blahx.. dr & wj were taking pics with regina's specs .. so cute la .. uncle john came with his friend .. he sat at the other farr end .. and he owes me prata !
anyway cheyenne accidentally blurted sth she shldn't say and everyone knows now !! .. dunno how to clear the mess already la .. anyway wasn't really in a great mood also .. sighs .. too tired to use my brains .. so many things happened. we still didn't manage to find out how old uncle john is .. blahhx ... headed to the bus stop with the rest ..
suppose to take 74 with bryan one la .. then regina did a DEMO on me .. she freaked me cuz she suddenly pull my skirt up then i screamed =X .. after that got lightning and crap .. i was freaking already .. punished her by making her carry my lappie .. we ran after 171 .. and lala manage to catch it .. leaving poor bryan at the bus stop =X .. was talking till they alighted in frnt of tangs .. they asked if i wanna join them .. decided not to cuz was very tired ..
took the bus all the way to dhoby .. there was a jam !! .. then i missed the train cuz i didn't run .. and waited 7 mins for the nxt one .. came home and was pressing the bell cuz i too tired to take keys .. and my maid thought i was some saleslady =X .. wth la .. my mum told me got this guy called to look for me and was very rude .. some insurance thingy .. she said dun bother entertaining such pple ..
i had a long chat with someone today who does not believe in instincts !! .. had a hard time proving it but it didn't work la .. in the end kana counter attacked .. dunno what to do le .. i'm suppose to go talk to her more but i also dunno why =X ..
ok la it's late. 12.54 i'm gonna sleep at 1 .. nitex.
*p.s my dad's coming back !! he's in the plane already :) ..
Unfaithful
Rihanna
Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
cause it seems that wrong
really loves my company
Hes more than a man
and this is more than love
the reason that this guy is blue
the clouds are rolling in
because I'm gone again
and to him I just can't be true
and I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
and it kills him inside
to know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
a murderer
I feel it in the air
as I'm doing my hair
preparing for another day
A kiss up on my cheek
He's here reluctantly
as if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long
Just hanging with the girls
A liar didn't have to tell
Because we both know
where I'm about to go
and we know it very well
cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
and it kills him inside
to know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
a murderer
His trust
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this
Anymore (anymore)
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
a murderer (a murderer)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home